Monday, March 21, 2011

AmEx

Have I mentioned lately that I have the most incredible husband?!  Yeah...  I am hoping one day to be as good to him as he is to me.

So there has been a change of plans.  Robert was offered this awesome internship with Apple (see previous post) that would have meant moving to Cupertino, California.  Well, I was not super thrilled with the idea of leaving Arizona.  So after a lot of talking and prayer and a definite sacrifice by my babe, we decided not to take the internship with Apple.

Instead, Robert was offered another really awesome (maybe not quite as prestigious) internship.  This time with a company know as AmEx!


The really fantastic part is that there were some major perks to this job that we were not initially aware of!  So even though it was a hard decision to make, as always, our Heavenly Father is definitely aware of us and continues to bless us more than we deserve! 

I am so grateful to have such a hard working, selfless husband who is willing to do whatever it takes to support our family.

AmEx is lucky to have him...and so am I! 
.

No comments: