Friday, December 16, 2011

Magna Cum Laude

I'm going to be honest,
I am not sure who was more excited about this day, Robert or me!


Robert graduated Magna Cum Laude from the WP Carey Business School today!
He graduated with two degrees: Computer Information Systems and Supply Chain Management.
Not only that, but he was selected as one of four Outstanding Graduating Seniors 
(similar to valedictorian, but based on more than grades).
He also was selected to represent the CIS school by carrying their flag out:

While I love Robert and often get to witness was an incredible person he is,
for some reason graduation really helped me to feel a whole
new appreciation for all of the hard work that he has put forth in the last four years.


 

 All I have to say is, let's hope our kids follow in their dad's footsteps when it comes to school...
mom was a little bit of a slacker!

No comments: