Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Gila Valley

We had the awesome chance to go on a little road trip to see the Gila Valley Temple.  Robert had just finished finals, and I really needed a break from my lovely students!  So I took some time off and we headed out to take a look at the newest temple in Arizona.

(I found this picture from www.ldschurchtemples.com)

It's beautiful, isn't it? And it was so much fun to get to spend some time together!  Plus, we had the chance to meet up with my brother and his family at the open house and then get some Mexican food after!  (If you ever visit Safford, eat at Casa Manana...they have some really good food!).  It was especially fun to be with the little girls as we went through the temple.  

 Aren't they the most adorable?


I feel so blessed to live so close to a temple.  It is so incredible to watch as the earth continues to be dotted with more temples to bless the lives of those nearby.  I especially love getting to go there with my husband!  



1 comment:

ginalenore said...

Ok, I just have to post on this because of course, I am FROM there! I eat at Casa Manana every time I go back almost, and I am still SOO excited that they have a temple now! Yay! I'm glad I stumbled across your blog! :) Miss you guys!