Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Home Depot

 
Does this make you happy?

A few years ago I had the chance to run to Home Depot to pick up something for my job.  As I walked through the store, every worker I passed stopped me to see if they could help.  As I left, I remember thinking that was some pretty awesome customer service.

Anyway, we had a chance to spend a very large part of our first few months of marriage/home-owning at Home Depot.  I absolutely LOVE this store!  And now that I have just a few weeks of summer left and I am trying to finish all of the little details on our house...I am back!  

I didn't realize how much I missed it until we pulled into the parking lot yesterday and I turned to Robert and started gushing over how much I loved last summer and all of the time we spent at Home Depot.  (It probably has something to do with the husband and house as well).  

I am sure it sounds pretty ridiculous that I would love a store like this, but this wonderful place has really helped us to make our beat down house and pretty nice little home.  So I guess I now have 3 stores - Target, Costco...and Home Depot! 
 

No comments: