Thursday, July 22, 2010

Inception

So on an almost perfect Wednesday afternoon (the rain only lasted a few minutes), I got to go on a date with my babe!  Dates are always fun, but for some reason when they come in the middle of the week it feels especially nice!  Any chance that we have to spend time together is seriously heaven to me. 

Today we did the cliche date - dinner and a movie.  Except for the fact that the movie we saw today was nothing short of AMAZING! 

Here's the trailer

The concept for this movie is just completely out there.  For the first part of the movie, I felt like I was not able to comprehend everything going on.  But somehow, but the end of the movie, they take this pretty crazy idea and it all comes together perfectly and is pretty brilliant!  Plus, it is kind of nice to go to a movie that actually requires some attention and thought!  Oh yeah...and then there's the fact that Leonardo DiCaprio is seriously amazing and I was pretty darn excited to see that he finally made a movie that is not rated R.  (I really enjoy Cillian Murphy as well...and JUNO!)

Long story short, go see the movie!  It will get you thinking and you will love it.  

I want to go again.

No comments: