Sunday, September 19, 2010

I # Malibu

After ten years, we finally sold my car.  I got my car during senior year of high school, and it was the perfect, reliable little car.  However, over the past year it started having some problems, and so we decided to put it up for sale before it started costing a lot of money. It was kind of sad, but I was happy that we were able to sell it so quickly!  

After A LOT of looking, we finally found a car that we felt good about.  Even though it took much longer than I would have liked (and I was definitely not the most patient), we are so grateful that things worked out the way they did and that we ended up with this car:
So great to come home to this in the driveway...
thanks to my sweet husband getting everything taken care of!

Can you tell how happy I am to be part of a two car family again?
Definitely a luxury that I have learned to really appreciate!

I absolutely love it!  It is so fun to drive a new car (at least new to me).  And I am so excited about all of the little, random features...
* the cute little Chevy symbol in the middle of the taillight
* the blue background light on the door handle
* the feature that tells me how many miles left until I need to get gas
* the weight censored air bags
* etc

And this is just a cute commercial for the 2008 Malibu -

No comments: